Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hidden Level 06 - A Tender Moment while listening to Tracey Jacks

Well; I have not had a chance to go to a festival this year due to having no money and not being able to get the holidays of work. But to compensate for this; I have been watcing all the festival coverage of this years festivals on the BBC.

Glastonbury was good; but my favurite festival of this year was T in the Park; a festival up in scotland. There was a lot of acts that I rearly wanted to see such as the Pet Shop Boys; Seasick Steve but imparticular one of my favourite bands Blur. Now putting the whole Blur Vs Oasis thing to one side, I love Blur and I have always wanted to see them live; which is the main reason why I am annoyed that I could not make it down there.

But while watching the footage of the gig on the BBC; Lead singer Damon Albarn stated that It was to be their final gig. But is it their finalgig for ever or is it their final gig of the summer; But I hope it isn't because watching them live was absolutly fantastic and reviews from Glastonbury were amazing too with some of them saying that Blur was the best act to play there in years.

I ust hope that it was not their final gig as I want to be there with the crowd singing along to Tender and Girls and Boys for years to come; and not just for a brief while

No comments:

Post a Comment