Saturday 28 November 2009

Gamespotting 038 - Objection in the Courtroom and Spreading the Rage

Now if you have been a member of my course for the last few weeks; very little Game playing has been happening with all the work he have had to do over the last few weeks; but I have held some form of Gameplaying with my Nintendo DS and playing my favourite DS Games; the Phoenix Wright series.

Now its not everybody's cup of Tea as its more of a graphic novel than a game; but it is one of the best gaming experiences that I have ever had with a series of games (More than Resident Evil games and CODE: Veronica and I love that game) as it provides a level of humour and great storytelling which I have not seen in games for a long time. I think I am sick of good looking games which provide no storyline at all as can be seen with most games from this generation; but these games provide the flipside to this generation while constantly keeping my attention with the never ending twists and turns of the storyline.

There is another title within the series released next year and I am looking forward to this title a lot more than anything else next year (with the exception of Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 which go without exception)

Also Within this blog post I wanted to spread the word further of one of my favourite podcasts; One Life Left whos' resident gaming Poet Craig "The Rage" Macellend has released his own book on Blurb which I have ordered and I am looking forward to a lot (calling it an early christmas present to myself); so I hope people go onto the One Life Left website and look at the book to see some great poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment