Monday 21 May 2012

Gamespotting 049 - Off The Shelf and Gamespotting 2.0


10 LRB_RUNTIME_V2.0.....COMPLETE
20 RUN LRB_RUNTIME
30 SYSTEM REBOOT IN 3....2....1...

WELCOME TO GAMESPOTTING 2.0



Hello their, if your still their that is.....

Welcome to the new and improved Gamespotting Blog brought to you by me Luke Bale, a graduate of the University of Salford with a 2:1 degree in Computer and Video Game Design. I have not done this for a while so please accept my apologies as since leaving uni, life has not allowed me to sit down at a computer and write my thoughts of the day about video games and the various other things that are on my mind.

I have felt that since leaving uni, I have lost some creativity and my ability to write many blog posts within a week, not only towards my coursework but in general also. I did have a position at a blog called Eternal Gamerz in 2010 but sadly that was short-lived but allowed me to branch out into more detailed and self-opinionated work which was awesome. Which has brought me back to my original blog, Gamespotting. I need to get myself posting more stuff and now that I have a week off work, I thought it would bring a perfect oppertunity to blow the dust and cobwebs off the blog (which are of my own creation) and get my opinions out their once again.

So the plan from hence forth will be that I am going to post more than twice a week about video games, I already have some plans for posts lined up one of which will be composed this afternoon over a cup of tea and half pack of Jaffa Cakes so I hope you enjoy the plans I have lined up for the blog and hope you enjoy reading my posts.

See you all on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment