Thursday 9 April 2009

Hidden Level 01 - Gadget Mania and Japan Podshow


While I have been on my easter break from uni, I was looking at my blog and noticed that everything was about games, I know that it was a games blog; but I feel that it needs some more themes rather than games games and games, so I have created the Hidden Level feature which is the non games related posts of my blog.

So welcome to the Hidden Level, hope you enjoy these entrys of my blog. I am going to start with something that I have not stopped doing over the holidays which is buying gadgets. To start with, I am a huge gadget fan; I think it came with being a gamer for so many years but I have found that these gadgets have been accumilating in my room over years of buying them.

The latest entry to my collection will soon be the Powermonkey portable charger that I bought of Amazon. This will finally sort out my gadget needs and the downfalls of having so many which is the ones that are charged up or not. But this little silver block thing you can charge up at home and you can charge up your gadgets on the move, could be a good purchase for people who carry a lot of stuff and need it charging there and then.

I bought this item because I was coming back from Chester on the train yesterday and my Ipod cut out, which always pisses my off because I am always updating my library and podcasts lists with new stuff so always attached to my computer. One podcast that I have been listening to which I reccomend is called Japan Podshow which is all about life in Japan.

I am currently researching Japanese Culture to tie in with my Third year disertation project at University, so it has become an essential listen. It is the reincarnation of the previous podcast form which was A Year In Japan by a Photographer and ex Student Joseph Tame. I highly reccomend anybody to listen to this because even though it is abot Japan and may not imply to many people who wont go sometime; it is still a great listen.

Well I hope you liked my mini rant and hope that many more of these will come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment