Sunday 3 May 2009

Hidden Level 03 - Reflections of Second Year, what is to come and Birthday Wishes

Well, I have just finished some more design work and also polished off my Technology essay which eases my mind a bit more. I only have two weeks left of uni and then we have the weight of 3rd year looming in the wings waiting to be started.

But overall, I have rearly enjoyed this last year at university; I have enjoyed the work that I have had to do for the various modules, meeting new people and getting to know old people even better and just having a good time. But once the last piece of coursework is handed in; you will find me in the nearest pub with a Double Jack Daniels and finally getting to chill out for five minutes.

I do think everybody else will feel the same way, but it has been one hell of a journey even harder than the first year; but it has all made us better people and better students.

Oh Yeah, just wanted to say HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY to the THE HACIENDA, even though I wasn't there; you all do rule, just wished I had the money to go to the birthday party tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment