Tuesday 9 June 2009

Gamespotting 024 - Mass Effect Post Mortum Report - Bring On The Reapers

Well, today when I finished work. I completed Mass Effect on my first runthrough and it blew me away. I was hooked; but the final act of the game had me glued to my TV Screen for around four hours.

Defeating Saren wasn't easy, as he took out the rest of my team within the first minute and it was me on my own; but when looking in my weapons upgrades page; there were upgrades with tungsten rounds which inflict more damage and get through Shields in which Saren was hiding behind; after this it only took one shot of my Sniper Rifle and the job was done until Saren Mk.3 arrived.

I got the good ending (As I do with most games that I play) and am extreamly satisfied with this game and the ammount of work that went into it; the only problem was that I want to play the second title already; but have to wait.

So I urge 360 owners of the world to go and get this game; for a 20 hour experience that I have not enjoyed as much as when I played Code Veronica for the first time. now if you excuse me; I'm going to Bring Down The Sky and effect the masses for a while longer

No comments:

Post a Comment