Monday 8 June 2009

Hidden Level 05 - The Joy of the Freebee

Well I have been doing some research today for my Dissertation and I have found some good bits of the internet today which will be usefull for the project.

But when looking at my latest blog posts in Blogger, I was looking at one of my favourites called Applied Games Design and they have updated their blog with an entry which has a link to a free book; now I would not say no but in this case it is a games related book; so I thought I would spread the joy and give a few more people the link to this book.

It is called Well Played 1.0 by Drew Davidson and has a few essays that could come in usefull and enjoyable at the same time.

The link to the page is

http://bbrathwaite.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/drew-davidsons-well-played-1-0-available-for-free/

So have a good read and enjoy the credit crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment