Monday 2 March 2009

Gamespotting 008 - A Very Game Filled Weekend (And Monday Morning)


Well, I have been very busy over the weekend. Been working (Most of the time) and in the middle of the workload been playing some good games.


I have nearly finished Beyond Good and Evil, which is still a great game and even better now that I have nearly finished the full story. Also I have been playing the original Syphen filter on the Playstation for my history research. trufully I have never played one of these titles before, but I am enjoying what I see at the moment, just for the Taser Gun animation imparticular which looks very realistic.

Thw Wii is still the console of choice at the moment as I have been playing loads of GameCube titles, but over the weekend found my beloved Dreamcast with Shenmue still in the disk drive (A Replay is in order me thinks if I can find the VMU). All this game playing is the most ammount of time that I have been playing games over the last six months, been very relaxing over all.

But one great gaming item that I picked up this morning will solve a common problem with two of the three current generation consoles. Have you ever played a game, but still play on through the levels or mode knowing that the batterys could go any minute and the screen will stay motionless for a few seconds while you find some more?

But I walked into a supermarket this morning and found the best geekey/gadget fan item I have seen for a while which is USB rechargable batteries. You plug them into your USB ports for a few hours and will have two fully charged batteries ready for your controller. I tried them in my digital camera (which usually drains batteries) and lasted a good 40 mins of picture taking even on a half charge.

So if you need a good set of batteries for your Xbox 360 or Wii controllers, get some of these and you don't have to look for batteries to finish a game anymore. Not trying to endorse this product in any way, but these are good rechargable batteries for the money.

(FOUR DAYS TILL WATCHMAN :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment