Friday 27 March 2009

Gamespotting 016 - Broken DS and finally playing along with Studio Ghibli


Well Spring is here and I have just finished for Easter this week. I still have to do some uni work when off, but least can stay at home and do it. (More Daytime TV for me)

So the back catalogue of games that have been waiting in my room can finally get some attention. I still have to finish Resident Evil 5, Evidence: The Last Ritual and Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past on my newly found Game Boy Micro. I have also found some more titles when spring cleaning my room this afternoon that can be added to the list; but when cleaning. Broke my Nintendo DS even more by accident, so can't finish professor Layton yet; but will be able to when get my uni money so not all bad I suppose.

Also, one thing that I want to do while I am off is watch some of the Studio Ghibli films that I have bought of Ebay for cheaps. I love the studio ghibli films and when I found my broken DS; it reminded my that I will have to buy one for when the Studio Ghibli game The Other World comes out also. Saw the trailer the other day and is one of the only games that I would like to buy this year (With the exception of Riddick in a few weeks)

So I hope people have good easter, sorry for the lack of posts. Normal service of rants and opinions will commence soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment